The competitive environment in emerging markets
Home field advantage when you're not the home team.
Learn about and adapt to the forces shaping the competitive environment in emerging markets, and the business outlook for these markets in coming years.
Duration: 4 Hrs.
Who it’s for:
Managers and emerging leaders who want to
better understand the factors of a competitive
environment in an emerging market and to
improve their company’s position within it.
- Understand the explicit and implicit rules of the game in key emerging markets
- Make prognoses about the future evolution of your industry
- Waste fewer resources on pointless conflicts and avoid traps, no-win situations and unreliable partners
This course features executive interviews and examples from:
With knowledge comes benefits. Enrollment in each course also includes:
- Monthly webcasts
- Q&A with The Economist and EIU staff
- The EIU’s Global Forecasting Service
- Identifying, assessing, and meeting customer needs when competing for market share
- Competing with low cost products
- Designing a winning strategy when facing state-owned competition
- Understanding how factors such as bribery, corruption and intellectual property protection should impact your decisions
- BRIC-specific case studies on the competitive landscape, policies and business outlook